Saturday, April 15, 2006

General Information

ABOUT ME
Well, what can I say about me and this blog. I guess I should start with the basics, my name is Fernando i'm a 21 years old "young-adult". I live in Baja, Mexico I enjoy going to the movies, listening to music, writing screenplays and everything envolving the 7th art. I also hope one day to become a filmmaker and make a living out of filmmaking. Right now i'm studying a major in Modern languages and working part time as an English teacher.
ABOUT THIS BLOG...
I've always admired the way Sofia creates art by transmiting such a deep feeling and emotion like no one else. I have always felt related to her movies and all of her work always touches a sensible fiber in me. She is the woman of the new millenium: Intelligent, beautiful and stylish. unfortunately there are not many sites around on the net devoted to her, So, I decided to create a blog whose main goal is to keep the trace and inform people interested in her work and what she's been up to. I also decided to write this blog in english since I believe it'll reach more people no matter where they are.
So take a look around and don't hesitate in leaving posts. Criticism and suggestions are more than welcome... hope you enjoy your steady!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home